Preity Zinta Moved On Happily After Break-up


Preity Zinta

After a month around trip to Europe, London and America, actress Preity Zinta returns back to Mumbai. With her comeback to the city, the girl known for her straight from heart talk spoke about her break up with Ness Wadia.

Over the tour to US and Europe she spent time with family and friends. “How nice to know that I was missed. I feel good when people ask where I have been. No, I hadn’t gone for good. I basically follow my heart. If I want to do something, I go for it, no matter what the repercussions. I had been traveling to America, London and Europe for a little less than a month,” said Preity.

She spent good time with brother and his daughter in LA as well as with best friend, Shagun Khanna and her daughter in London. Later two weeks in Europe. Preity found a company of Mumbai girls like Malaika Arora, Surily Goel, Gauri Khan and Seema Khan in London and moved on to Paris with Surily.

Rumors are that she planned such a big trip just to heal her broken heart. On that note she replied with a smile, “I needed a break and I took one. Of course, I’ve gone through a break-up, but that’s personal. The only reason I speak to the press about what’s happening in my life is because I’m linked with the wrong men. Now, I want to work so hard that people discuss my professional life rather than my personal life. You can invite people to your home but you don’t take them to your bedroom. I’ve to preserve a certain part of me away from the limelight.”

Over her break up with Ness Wadia she said, “But then that’s life. It’s filled with unpredictable twists and turns. I have come out of the relationship smiling. Every experience in life helps you grow. You preserve the positive and move on. There’s no point dissecting it. Everything is so temporary. Even a Michael Jackson dies,” she said.

Giving attention to the kind of indignity given to MJ even after his death, she said, “That is really heartbreaking. He was a one-in-a-billion entertainer. Why go looking for skeletons in his closet when he’s gone? Why not celebrate his genius and enjoy his music? If this can happen to Michael then who are we? He gave so much of himself to his art. Finally, what did he get?”

No matter her heart is broken, she has acquired the required peace in it. “Either they’re writing about my broken heart or calling me a home breaker. I don’t care. I’ve to live with my conscience. I’ve to look myself in the eye in the mirror. I need my space. For those who want to know how I am, I am fine,” added Preity Zinta.

But now what about her association with IPL? “I’ll only be there for the matches as opposed to being constantly involved with the IPL activities. The first two years, I gave all of myself to IPL. I’m on the verge of signing two new films with very big banners. But before that, Main Aur Mrs Khanna with Salman will be out. Though I’ve a cameo in the film, it is an interesting role,” said Preity.

Her mother has come to Mumbai to stay with her and the actress loves spending time with her. “There’s no place like home, especially with mom in it,” she adds.

0 Responses to "Preity Zinta Moved On Happily After Break-up" (Leave A Comment)